Saint Julien en Vercors, France
From 1st to 8th July 2019
What is it about?
To develop young’s capabilities to have an open mind for integration, tolerance and stereotypes free thinking. To allow participants to learn self-expression techniques that can be used for raising awareness about these issues in the future.
What are the objectives?
-To strengthen the mutual understanding between youngsters from different cultural and social backgrounds;
– To allow youngsters to become more open-minded and develop their self-confidence through artistic workshops;
– To build tolerance and cultural understanding;
– To learn about oneself and one’s prejudices;
– To improve self-expression skills both in body language and in verbal speech;
– To promote the feeling of belonging to the society (at local and European level);
– To give the tools for spreading the ideas tackled during the Youth Exchange.
You will have the opportunity to meet people from different countries : : Estonia, Spain, and Turkey.
How much ? Erasmus+ is covering 100% of the project.
Open for +18 years old