You are 18-26 years old; always wanted to travel abroad,
meet nice people and do something useful for a good cause?
What exactly will you do?
• You spend eight weeks in Germany – with experience in four different work camps.
• You live and work in international teams with 8-12 young volunteers from all over world – mostly Europe. You help clubs and organisations that have something they need to build or renovate. It could be a nature playground. Or a centre for ecological education. An asylum centre for women in need. Or a farm where poor children can go on holiday.
• You work together with other volunteers eight hours a day, five days a week. Maybe you’ll build a wooden cabin. Or paint one. Mix concrete. Or
build a wall.
Your weekends are free.
What do You get from us?
• Total €200 pocket money (€50 in the first camp and €150 in the last)
• You have to pay for the journey from your home to the first work camp and your return journey
from the last work camp back home.
When can you come?
• From 17 February to 13 April 2019 (8 weeks),
• From 17 March to 11 May 2019 (8 weeks),
• From 31 March to 11 May 2019 (6 weeks).
Any more questions? How to apply?
Send an email in english to Tereza Egle (firstname.lastname@example.org).