Supporting young people in their learning process and socio-professional journey
In South-west of France (Gaillac) 13th to 20th of March 2019.
Who is concern by the project?
You will meet other participants from 6 countries (France, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Hungary and Slovakia) .
What is it about?
You will have the oportunity to share your experiences and exchange approaches, methods and tools to better support young and vulnerable groups in the trainings and/or learning mobility projects their organization …
You will participate to activities such as:
- discussions about your specific situations and define the key concepts you will address during the seminar.
- presentation of to three major tools and methods to efficiently support the beneficiaries of your action (mobility and non-formal education projects – in their learning path and socio-professional journey).
- workshop in teams to design a methodology to support Young People with fewer opportunities (migrants, disabled people, people from ethnic minorities…).
How much does it cost?
THE PROGRAM is 100% covered by ERASMUS+
Who can apply?
- no age limit (participants have to be more than 18 years old).
- be interested and available for the period of the project.
- if you want to acquire new skills in the fields of: learning mobility project’s design, active pedagogies, group facilitation and mentoring, in
order to develop the projects they are running and to better support people in their learning path; o believe in experience sharing and are interested in European networking.
- Clic here ==> Solicitar una plaza